IBM Cúram SPM 6.1 Integrating Cúram REST APIs (9D68G-SPVC)
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. /terms
This two-day course provides students with a technical understanding of developing REST APIs for IBM Cúram.
IBM Cúram Mobile applications provide flexible access to Cúram by health and social care workers while visiting clients. The main change in IBM Cúram SPM 6.1 is the provision of REST APIs and an infrastructure to create REST APIs to allow mobile applications access Cúram resources. This course describes how to develop REST APIs for IBM Cúram by using recommended practices.
During the course, students will design and implement a simple REST API that can be called from a mobile application.
This intermediate course is aimed at developers and technical architects.
You should have completed IBM Cúram technical fundamentals training:
IBM Cúram SPM for Developers (ADE) 7.X (9D73G), and
IBM Cúram SPM for Developers (Customization) 7.X (9D74G), or
Any previous version of the IBM Cúram developer fundamentals course.
You should also have achieved certification as an IBM Cúram application developer. In addition, you must have a good working knowledge of object-oriented concepts and Java.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Outline the changes that were introduced in IBM Cúram to support mobile applications
- Access out-of-the-box REST APIs
- Design, implement, and test a REST API
- Add error handling to a REST API
- Outline mobile development approaches and tools
- Investigate a mobile application to see where it calls REST APIs
- List references and resources for developing REST APIs and mobile applications.
During the course, the following topics are covered:
- The support for REST APIs in IBM Cúram
- How to access REST APIs
- How to develop REST APIs.