Multi-Domain Security Management Specialist (CCMS)
Who Should Attend?
Technical professionals who need to install, configure, and manage multiple security domains within their network security environment.
Provide a comprehensive understanding of the Check Point Multi-Domain Security Management solution and describe how to deploy it within the corporate network environment.
Check Point CCSA and CCSE Certification
- Discuss challenges associated with securing large-scale business organizations with distributed network environments.
- Describe the Check Point Multi-Domain Security Management solution and its benefits.
- Understand the components of MDSM and how they work together to help administrators manage multiple network security environments within a single management framework.
- Understand how to install and configure the Multi-Domain Security Management environment.
- Describe how to implement Management High Availability within the MDSM environment.
- Discuss the two types of log server options used to store logs in the Multi-Domain Security Management environment, and how they differ.
- Understand how to manage and view Multi-Domain activity logs in SmartConsole.
- Understand how to configure and implement Global Policy to manage rules for multiple domains.
- Identify various MDSM command line tools commonly used to retrieve information and perform configuration changes on a MDSM Server.
- Describe troubleshooting tools to use for addressing MDSM Server issues.
- Understand how VSX works and how to integrate the technology within the MDSM environment.
- Multi-Domain Security Management
- MDSM Installation and Configuration
- MDSM Log Management
- Global Policy Management
- MDSM Troubleshooting
- Incorporating VSX
- Demonstrating Multi-Domain Security Management
- Migrating a Security Management Server into a Domain Management Server
- Implementing Management High Availability
- Deploying a Multi-Domain Log Server
- Regionalizing the Multi-Domain Environment
- Deploying a Global Policy
- Integrating SmartEvent into Multi-Domain Environment
- Deploying VSX in a Multi-Domain Environment (Optional)