IBM Enterprise Records 5.1 - Automate Declaration (F182G)
Your company wants to automate records declaration for your IBM Enterprise Records system. In this course, you learn to configure automatic record declaration using two different methods: event subscriptions and workflow.
You work with a fully functioning IBM Enterprise Records system to practice the skills required for automating record declaration.
This intermediate course is for anyone who administers an IBM Enterprise Records system.
You should complete:
- IBM FileNet P8 5.0: Prerequisite Skills using Workplace XT (F141G) or have equivalent experience
- IBM FileNet P8 Platform Administration 4.5 (F0420) or have equivalent experience
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: Core Skills (F1780)
- IBM Enterprise Records 5.1: System Configuration (F1790)
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to automate record declaration on an Enterprise Records system
- Configure an event action for record declaration
- Create an event subscription to automatically declare a record
- Create a workflow that declares a record without user intervention
- Create a workflow subscription to launch a record declaration workflow