TRIRIGA Reservation Management (8D632G)
The course is designed to teach students how to customize, operate, administer, and monitor IBM TRIRIGA Reserve
Space planners, facility and site coordinators, reservation managers, operations managers
1. Understand the Reservation Management application in IBM TRIRIGA2. Setup the application for Reservation Management3. Manage reservable spaces, assets, and equipment4. Book a room or equipment5. Manage different type of reservation requests6. Understand the different user roles needed for Reservation Management7. Cancel reservations8. Understand how to integrate IBM TRIRIGA with Microsoft Exchange for Reservation Management
1. Overview of Reservation ManagementThis unit introduces the IBM® TRIRIGA® Reservation Management process flow and Reservation roles.
2. Reservation Management SettingsThis unit illustrates the settings required in IBM TRIRIGA for Reservation Management, before initiating the reservation process.
3. Reservable Record SetupThis unit illustrates the setup of the reservable records such as conference room, workspace, assets, and equipment. The setup will be performed in the Reserve tab of the Reservable Records.
4. Creating a ReservationThis unit introduces the procedure for reserving conference rooms, workspace, performing location requests, and using the Outlook add-in tool.
5. Reservation in Perceptive AppThis unit introduces the Reservation Perceptive Application and illustrates how to use it to reserve conference rooms and workspaces. It will also discuss other functionalities such as check-in/check-out and cancel a reservation.
6. Reservation with ExchangeThis unit talks about integrating IBM TRIRIGA with Microsoft Exchange.