Migrating to AWS - Business (for AWS Business Partners only) (AWSMB-BP)
This course is for AWS Partners only, you must have a valid APN login to register. To book this course, please click on the "Register" button where you will be redirected to the AWS website, you must then login to APN to complete the registration process.
This intermediate (non-technical) course is designed specifically for business professionals at AWS Partner Network (APN) organizations who engage with customers to migrate their enterprise IT workloads to AWS at scale. The session focuses on the value proposition for migrating to the AWS cloud platform and building a migration practice with AWS; the three phases of a migration: Assess, Mobilize, and Migrate & Modernize; How to build a business case; and, the business drivers and sales approach.
This course includes presentations, videos, assessments, and exercises.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Engage customers in migrations pre-sales discussions
- Describe the value of migrating to cloud using AWS
- Describe the phases of migration
- Identify common customer challenges and how to address them
- Identify how to determine customers’ cloud-readiness business strengths and weaknesses
- Discuss common migration strategies
- Build a business case for customers using AWS best practices
- Identify AWS programs that aid Partner migrations
- Identify common workload opportunities
- Find more APN information and additional resources (Competency programs)
This course is intended for:
Executives, business management and sales professionals at APN organizations.
Before attending this course, participants should have completed the following:
- AWS Business Professional accreditation
- AWS Cloud Economics accreditation
- Module 1: Course introduction
- Module 2: Customer and Partner opportunity for migrating to AWS
- Module 3: AWS migration methodology
- Module 4: Business case development
- Module 5: Sales approach and best practices
- Module 6: Course wrap-up and resources
- Module 7: Course Assessment