Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Domain Operators Online (CL110R)
Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Cloud Operators (CL110) is designed for system administrators who are intending to implement a cloud computing environment using OpenStack. You will learn how to configure, use, and maintain Red Hat® OpenStack Platform.
- Launch an instance.
- Manage projects, quotas, and users.
- Manage networks, subnets, routers, and floating IP addresses.
- Create and manage block and object storage in the OpenStack framework.
- Customize instances with cloud-init.
- Deploy scalable stacks.
- Deploy Red Hat OpenStack Platform using RHOSP director.
Who Can Benefit
This course is designed for Linux system administrators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining a private or hybrid cloud.
Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or demonstrate equivalent experience
Introduce launching an instance
- Launch an instance and describe the OpenStack architecture and use cases.
Organize people and resources
- Manage projects, users, roles, and quotas.
Describe cloud computing
- Describe the changes in technology and processes for cloud computing.
Manage Linux networks
- Administer Linux networks and bridges.
Prepare to deploy an instance with public access
- Manage images, flavors, and private networks in preparation for launching an instance.
Deploy an instance
- Launch and verify an instance.
Manage block storage
- Manage ephemeral and persistent block storage.
Manage object storage
- Administer object storage.
Prepare to deploy an external instance
- Manage external networks and security in preparation for launching an instance with public access.
Deploy an instance with public access
- Launch and verify an instance with public access.
- Customize an instance with cloud-init.
Deploying scalable stacks
- Deploy a stack and configure autoscaling.
Install an OpenStack overcloud
- Install an OpenStack proof of concept using the director UI and provisioning service templates.
Lab: Comprehensive review of CL110
- Review tasks in the Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Cloud Operators course.