Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Administration Online Plus (ECA Online Plus) (EDU-C-ADM5-OLPLUS)
Flex Credits accepted : 8 Credits per seat
The Nutanix Enterprise Cloud Administration 5.15 Online Plus course is designed to train administrators (system, network and storage) to successfully deploy Nutanix in the data center. The course covers all of the tasks Nutanix administrators perform, including configuring and maintaining a Nutanix environment. It also introduces basic Nutanix troubleshooting tools, offers tips for solving common problems and provides guidelines for escalating problems to Nutanix support.
Unlike private classes, this is a self-paced online course that is typically consumed within a 2-week time span, followed by a scheduled single day of self-guided labs facilitated by an instructor. No customization, teaching or Q&A provided.
- Please register for the 2-weeks time span that fits your availability
- On the first day of the 2 weeks you will receive access to your self-paced materials
- During the 2 weeks you will need to complete the self-paced materials
- On the last day of the 2 weeks the Lab Day with the instructor will take place: you will be invited to a zoom session, instructor is going to share with you your lab details and explain the process. You will do the lab exercises on your own. In case you do have questions, the instructor will be available for you until the end of the day to help you to finalize the lab
- Support for VMware vCenter 6.5
- Support for mixing allflash and hybrid SSD/HDD nodes within the same cluster
- Single-click, centralized upgrades of AOS on managed clusters and single-click registration of Prism Element
- Hot plugging of memory and CPU on virtual machines
- Support for Data Replication (Metro Availability and Synchronous Replication) across different hardware vendors
- Support for Citrix XenServer hypervisor
Who can benefit
The primary audience for the course includes administrators, architects and business leaders who manage Nutanix clusters in the data center and anyone who is seeking for Nutanix Certified Professional (NCP) certification.
The secondary audience includes managers and technical staff seeking information to drive purchase decisions.
Managing the Nutanix Cluster
- Participants learn how to configure a Nutanix cluster, including setting up a name server and adding network connections
- The module also shows how to use Prism Element to manage cluster and set up file system whitelists