Web Hacking (HPWH)
This curriculum introduces you to Web Application Hacking.
- Practical focus
- Learn how web application security flaws are found
- Discover leading industry standards and approaches
- Use this foundation to enhance your knowledge
- Prepare for more advanced web application topics
This is an entry level web application security testing course and is a pre-requisite for the Advanced Web Hacking course. Tools and techniques will be taught in the 2-day course. If you would like to step into the world of ethical hacking / penetration testing with a focus on web applications, then this is the class for you.
- Information gathering, profiling and cross-site scripting Understand HTTP protocol
- Identify the attack surface
- Username enumeration
- Information disclosure
- Issues with SSL / TLS
- Cross-site scripting
- Cross-site request forgery
- Injection, flaws, files and hacks SQL injection
- XXE attacks
- OS code injection
- Local / remote file include?
- Cryptographic weakness
- Business logic flaws
- Insecure file uploads