IBM BigInsights Overview (K03001G-WBT)
This course is designed to introduce learners to IBM BigInsights. You will review components of IBM BigInsights starting with an overview of the open source components within the IBM Open Platform with Apache Spark and Apache Hadoop. The course will also explore Big SQL and Text Analytics and how they can be used for big data analytics. Platform with Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark. Then the course will cover how Big SQL and Text Analytics can be used for big data analytics.
Note: Guided eLearning is a self-paced offering which includes web-based content for self-study and videos (including audio) that demonstrate activities.
• Big data developers and administrators
• Students should be familiar with SQL, Hadoop, and the Linux file system
Please refer to course overview
• Introducing IBM BigInsights
• Describing the IBM Open Platform with Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark
• Analyzing and manipulating data with Big SQL
• Analyzing big data with Text Analytics