Challenge Labs - 365 Days All Access Pass (LODS-CL-AAP-V)
The All Access Pass is a 365-day subscription that includes access to 500+ hands-on labs related to multiple platforms and technologies, including Microsoft Azure, PowerShell, Linux, Cybersecurity, and AWS.
Challenge labs are goal oriented, short-duration, scenario-based hands-on exercises. Ideal for cloud technologies, they provide skills development and assessments across multiple platforms and technologies. They are useful before, during and/or after training.
- Before – As an assessment tool to determine what course someone may need to take.
- During – As a way to provide safe practice opportunities during a course.
- After – A continuing education tool that allows safe practice opportunities.
Challenge Labs are designed to extend and expand your learning experience with hands-on, scenario-based exercises. Challenge Labs are different from traditional labs, they provide you with high level guidance and requirements as opposed to detailed step-by-step instructions and designed specifically to provoke thought.
New challenge labs are continually being released, and you will gain automatic access to them for the duration of your subscription.
- IT Professionals who are looking to keep up to date on ever changing features and functionality in cloud platforms
- IT Professionals who are responsible for supporting multiple technologies
- IT Professional/Developers who are preparing for vendor certification exams
Challenge Labs Levels
There are three levels of Challenges included in your All Access Pass:
- Guided - Step-by-step instructions with detailed hints [Duration ~ 30 minutes]
- Advanced- Given requirements, students utilize resource information [Duration ~ 45 minutes]
- Expert - Spans multiple products, technologies, and platforms [Duration ~ 60 minutes]
Challenge Lab Topics
- Getting Started with Data Center Virtualization - Series 1 [Getting Started]
- Can You Configure a vSphere Cluster? [Advanced]
- Certificates and Trust Authority [Guided] This challenge is in development. Details coming soon.
- Clone Virtual Machines and Manage Templates [Guided]
- Configure a Distributed Virtual Switch [Guided]
- Configure a Standard Virtual Switch [Guided]
- Configure a vCenter Server [Guided]
- Configure High Availability for a VMware vSphere Cluster [Guided]
- Configure I/O Controls [Guided]
- Configure iSCSI Storage in vSphere [Guided]
- Configure NFS Storage in vSphere [Guided]
- Configure Storage DRS on a Datastore Cluster [Guided]
- Configure vCenter Server Permissions [Guided]
- Configure vLANs on a Virtual Switch [Guided]
- Configure VMware vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler [Guided]
- Configure vSphere Monitoring and Alarms [Guided]
- Create a New Virtual Machine in VMware vSphere [Guided]
- Create a vSAN Cluster [Guided]
- Create and Manage VMFS Datastores [Guided]
- Create and Publish a Content Library [Guided]
- Implement vSphere Replication [Guided]
- Install and Configure ESXi [Guided]
- Manage a vCenter Server Appliance [Guided]
- Manage Host Profiles [Guided]
- Manage Tags and Storage Policies [Guided]
- Manage Virtual Machine Resources [Guided]
- Manage Virtual Machine Snapshots [Guided]
- Manage vSphere by Using Command-Line Tools [Guided]
- Manage vSphere Security [Guided]
- Migrate a VMware Virtual Machine [Guided]
- Modify a Virtual Machine [Guided]
- Update vSphere Software Components [Guided]
- Can You Configure a New vCenter Server That Contains Multiple ESXi Hosts? [Advanced]
- Can You Create and Configure Virtual Switches? [Advanced]
- Can You Create and Manage a Virtual Machine? [Advanced]
- Can You Create VM Replication and Resource Controls? [Advanced]
- Can You Manage a Content Library and Migrate a Virtual Machine? [Advanced]
- Can You Manage Security and Host Profiles in a vSphere Environment? [Advanced]
- Can You Manage vSphere Storage? [Advanced]
- Can You Monitor and Manage a vSphere Environment? [Advanced]
- Can You Build and Manage a vSphere Infrastructure? [Expert]
- Can You Manage Virtual Machines? [Expert]