Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are the Training Centres? For a list of all training locations please [click here]
- How long will a provisional booking be held? Bookings will be held for 10 working days, after this time if no confirmation is received the booking may be removed.
- When will I receive my joining instructions? Joining instructions will be issued within 24 hours of your booking being confirmed.
- What time does the IT training course start and finish? Course commencement is 09:30am unless we have specified a different time, which we will notify you of in writing. The course day ends at different times depending on the course you are attending. However, courses typically end between 16:30pm and 18:00pm.
- Who do I contact if I am going to be late for my course? If you are unable to arrive for the start of your course please contact our IT Training Centre on: 01344 662 000. A message will be passed onto the trainer.
- What is the dress code? The dress code is smart/casual.
- What refreshments are provided on the course? Lunch will be provided along with refreshments throughout the day. Please notify us if you have any special dietary requirements ASAP.
- What do I need to bring with me to the course? Unless otherwise specified you are not required to bring anything with you. Everything you will need for the course will be provided.
- How do I go about booking accommodation for my course?
Tech Data do not provide accommodation for our training courses, but there are numerous hotels within short distances of all our training centres. For a list of accommodation near our offices please [click here].
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss them.