Veeam Availability Suite v10: Configuration and Management (VMCE10-VASCM)
22nd - 24th March 2021 Click HERE to register
This three-day, technical deep dive Veeam® Availability Suite™ v10: Configuration and Management training course is focused on teaching IT professionals the skills to configure, manage and support a Veeam Availability Suite v10 solution. With extensive hands-on-labs, the class enables administrators and engineers to effectively manage data in an ever-changing technical and business environment, bringing tangible benefit to businesses in the digital world. This course is based on Veeam Availability Suite v10.
This course is suitable for anyone responsible for configuring, managing or supporting a Veeam Availability Suite v10 environment.
Students should be experienced professionals with solid knowledge of servers, storage, networking and virtualization.
Completion of this course satisfies the prerequisite for taking the Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) 2020 exam.
After completing this course, attendees should be able to:
- Describe Veeam Availability Suite components usage scenarios and relevance to their own environment.
- Effectively manage data availability in on-site, off-site, cloud and hybrid environments.
- Ensure both Recovery Time Objectives (RTOs) and Recovery Point Objectives (RPOs) are met.
- Install and configure Veeam Availability Suite into their environment, ensuring data is protected effectively.
- Adapt with an organization’s evolving technical, business and regulatory needs.
- Ensure recovery is possible, effective, efficient, secure and compliant with business and legal requirements.
- Provide visibility of the business data assets, and produce effective reports and dashboards to monitor performance and risks.
- Conduct basic troubleshooting and analysis of their Veeam Availability Suite environment.