Watson Explorer Analytical Components (v11) (O3110G)
In this course, you will learn the core features and functionality of Watson Explorer Analytical Components. This functionality is found in Watson Explorer Advanced Edition. The Advanced Edition also includes the Foundational Components functionality which is covered in a separate 4 day course (O3100).
This course is designed to introduce the technical student to using the content analytics, annotator, and content mining functionality. This primary functionality is found in an Analytics collections crawling, parsing, indexing, annotating, and searching components. In this course we will look at the results of analytic collections thru the products Content Miner application. This course will also look at creating and deploying a custom annotator using Content Analytics Studio.
This course offers hands-on labs giving students exposure to the various aspects of configuring analytics collections and creating custom annotators that can be used in solutions that will involve Watson Explorer Analytical Components functionality.
This is an intermediate course for System Administrators, Solution Architects/Designers, Software Architects/Engineers, and Software Developers who will deploy, manage and/or administer IBM Watson Explorer Advanced Edition (Analytical Components).
- Basic knowledge of Enterprise Content Management concepts
- Basic knowledge of the challenges in processing text
- Knowledge of accessing enterprise resources
- Knowledge of development using a programming/scripting language
- Knowledge of structured/unstructured data formats
Please refer to course overview
The main focus is on using the Analytical Components functionality so you can decide how its capability can be used meet your content analytics and content mining solution needs.
- Understand the functional architecture of Watson Explorer Analytical Components.
- Be able to create and configure a text analytics collection
- Be able to do content analytics mining using the Content Analytics Miner application
- Be able to use the Content Analytics Studio to create an annotator
- Understand how to customize using the customization features of the Administration Console and Content Analytics Miner.
- Be able to explain how to administer Content Analytics using the Administration Console
- Understand the security options