The AI Ladder: A Framework for Deploying AI in your Enterprise (W7100G-WBT)
This course is designed for business and technical leaders who are considering AI-based solutions for business challenges in their enterprises. First, this course will provide learners with a business-oriented summary of today's technologies and themes in AI. Following this summary, we will cover the concept of modernizing your information architecture (IA), summarized in the phrase, "...there is no AI without IA". Most people think implementing AI is all about using AI technologies, but the reality is quite different. While you may be able to build small AI projects just focusing on AI technologies, the projects that will have the most impact on your business will require you to leverage not just AI technologies but other technologies related to data: your information architecture. Next, learners will be introduced to the concept of the AI Ladder. The AI Ladder is a framework for understanding the work and processes that are necessary for the successful deployment of AI-based solutions in large enterprises. This course will cover each step of the AI Ladder, explaining the relevance of each step and the work involved at each step. After completing this course learners will be equipped with a powerful set of strategic tools to use in successfully developing, deploying, and maintaining AI-based business solutions.
IBM Clients and Sellers - Consider this course as part of an individual or enterprise subscription service:
- IBM Data/AI Individual Subscription (SUBR003G)
- IBM Digital Learning Subscription — IBM Data/AI Enterprise Subscription (SUBR004G)
- IBM Learning Individual Subscription with Red Hat Learning Services (SUBR013G)
This course is designed for business and technical leaders who are considering AI-based solutions for business challenges in their enterprises.
- Summarize the main technologies and themes in today's AI landscape.
- Explain the concept of the AI ladder and its relevance to business enterprises.
- Describe the importance of information architecture to successful AI implementations.
- Define and elaborate the "Collect" step of the AI Ladder
- Define and elaborate the "Organize" step of the AI Ladder
- Define and elaborate the "Analyze" step of the AI Ladder
- Define and elaborate the "Infuse" step of the AI Ladder
- Introduction to the AI Ladder and Fundamentals of AI
- No AI without IA
- First Step in the Ladder: Collect Data
- Second Step in the Ladder: Organize Data
- Third Step in the Ladder: Analyze Data
- Final Step in the Ladder: Infuse AI
- End of module review & evaluation