Challenge Labs - 90 Days Collection Pass-Azure- Security Engineer Associate (LODS-CL-COL-AZ-SEA-1)
Challenge Labs are designed to extend and expand your learning experience with hands-on, scenario-based exercises. Challenge labs are goal oriented, short-duration, scenario-based hands-on exercises, and an excellent way to provide additional skills development and assessment. As new challenge labs are released, and you will gain automatic access to them for the duration of your subscription.
- IT Professionals who are looking to keep up to date on features and functionality for a particular technology
- IT Professionals who are responsible for supporting multiple technologies
- IT Professional/Developers who are preparing for vendor certification exams
Challenge Labs Levels
There are three levels of Challenges included in your Library.
- Guided - Step-by-step instructions with detailed hints [Duration ~ 30 minutes]
- Advanced- Given requirements, students utilize resource information [Duration ~ 45 minutes]
- Expert - Spans multiple products, technologies, and platforms [Duration ~ 60 minutes]
Challenge Lab Topics
Each challenge is short in duration, scenario based, hands-on activity that includes a means of assessment.
- Microsoft Exam AZ-500: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Collection
- Manage Identity and Access
- Implement Platform Protection
- Manage Security Operations
- Secure Data and Applications