Netapp Data Protection Workshop (NDPT)
This 1-day Netapp Data Protection Workshop is designed for system administrators tasked with managing and operating the dataprotection environment of NetApp ONTAP clusters with NetApp native tools. Students learn about Snapmirror and Snapvault. The lab exercises are performed on a virtualized environment.
Who should attend this class
The workshop is designed for Netapp Storage Administrators
Delegates are required to have a working knowledge of the following technologies:
- The Internet
- Networking concepts
- SAN and NAS concepts
At the end of this course the student will be able to:
- High Availability Overview
- Snapmirror Engine Overview
- Cluster and SVM Peering
- Snapmirror for Dataprotection (DR)
- Snapmirror for Storage Virtual Machines (SVMDR)
- Snapmirror for Backups (XDP)
- Overview of third party tools.
This content can be customized on request.
Students will receive a certificate of course completion
See course calendar